With a fleet of over 700 vessels and around 4500 employees worldwide, our partner is one of the global market leaders in the transportation of bulk cargo. Together with the Finance Department, we are currently looking for a Treasury Back Office Manager.
- Back-office related controlling and administrative tasks for bunker, EUAs and freight hedging derivatives
- Limit monitoring of existing OTC positions
- Informing within the Treasury department about derivative generated Cash-Flows
- Preparing and improving reports
- Working in digitalization and process optimization projects
- Point of entry for regulatory requirements (e.g. EMIR, MiFID)
- Experience in administration of derivatives, preferably bunker, EUA’s and FFAs
- Self-reliant and accurate way of working
- Affinity for IT-related topics and projects
- Knowledge about regulatory requirements such as EMIR & MiFID preferred
- An international and multicultural working environment
- Great chances for development: professional field-related and interdisciplinary training opportunities
- Working from Lübeck or Hamburg with a flexible Home-Office option
- Relocation support, company bicycle or job ticket for public transportation
- Also, social support: subsidy for daycare/childcare for your little ones and a fitness studio, health management and a company pension scheme.
Become part of the treasury team and apply now! Your contact person is Hannes Schwenteck.
Through direct cooperation with the decision-makers, we guarantee a fast, clear and tailor-made process. We cannot wait to hear from you!